Friday, January 11, 2013

Dear Friends

Hey, people.

As you may know, me and Kahtia are still trying to hustle up money for our trip. We've now started taking donations.

I'm updating again to clarify a couple of things.

1. We very much dont like doing this. I'm sorry if its annoying, but its the only possible way this is going to happen.

2. We don't really think it's that much to ask. It's only $1 dollar, it doesn't take much of your time, and it makes us happy. Any annoyance or feeling of "this is way too much effort for just these people" is only with you.

3. Too you, it might be just a couple of entitled jerks asking for free stuff online. But in reality, we are two very emotional people who love each other and see no other way.

4. We love each other a lot. I love her a lot. Like, a lot. I really can't put it into words, let alone cope with not being able to see her. We've decided that we're going to get married some day. That's not a small thing to decide before we've even met IRL. I don't think a lot of people understand this.

So, I'm asking, please help. My paypal can be found on this blog.

Donate to her blog 

Buy her book

No comments:

Post a Comment